HR assistance – our proposal for Shipowners
Our experience in the field of marine personnel recruitment including completing all HR procedures prior to marine crew engagement may interest some of you, shipowners, ship managers and marine industry entrepreneurs looking for trained, skilled and experienced vessel crew members.
Our recruitment and crewing assistance as certified and government licensed agency includes,
– using our own resources, i.e. our own marine personnel DB,
– search and ad techniques allowing for possibly soonest crewing when needed,
– HR packet, incl. documents, certificates, contracts available prior to employment
Our resources allow for instant crewingso, the following staff may be available a.s.a.p,
Officers and crewmen of all ranks (with good work background, experienced to work aboard bulk ships, general cargo, container vessels, tankers, chemical tankers etc), incl.
· Deck officers (all ranks)
· Engine officers (ch/eng , 2nd /eng , 3rd/eng ,4th/eng )
· Electricians – officers (automation / electronic)
Their skills, qualifications and education is always checked and confirmed with corresponding diploma, certificate – all in compliance with latest STCW requirements
– repair teams for all vessels requiring repairs in situ that cover technical assistance onboard
– repair team technicians, engineers and skilled workers availableincluding,
· Welder boiler repairmen
· Fitter boiler repairmen
· Plate welders and pipe welders / repairmen ( top & high class P. R. S , DNV)
· Engine fitters (all machinery, aux., m/e, turbocharger, pumps )
· McGregor hatch cover engineers, eng/hydraulic specialist
Repair team technicians, engineers and skilled workers are experienced workers, so far working for the Polish, German , Norwegian, and Greek shipowners.
I will be pleased to answer your questions and discuss the projects that may involve our assistance.
Arkadiusz William Granek